As a matter of fact, every one of us has suffered sunburn but don’t take any sun protection. Do you know sun exposure linked with premature aging, college disturbance, and hyper-pigmentation? In addition, it reduces skin’s elasticity and darker your skin tone. For this reason, you shouldn’t underestimate the effect of ultraviolet radiation on your skin. Markets are full with expensive sunscreens but it’s hard to find best suited. In case you’re stuck to choosing the best sunscreen and wants a natural solution, here is a homemade sunscreen with aloe vera. No matter what your skin type is, it works for all.
Why I’m Making Homemade Sunscreen With Aloe Vera?
There are multiple reasons to chose aloe Vera in this sunscreen. Studies have found that aloe Vera is an amazing home remedy which positively heals sunburn symptoms. Additionally, it moisturizes your skin and provides instant relief from itching caused by sunburn. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) also claimed the magical effect of aloe vera gel on sun damage. This homemade sunscreen a
lso includes clove oil and peppermint oil, both of these carries anti inflammatory properties which help which provide a defensive layer around your skin.
You Will Need
- Aloe Vera Gel – 12 tablespoons
- Body lotion (any type) – 1 ¼ cups
- Peppermint oil – 10 drops
- Clove oil – few drops
- Add all items in a pan and heat up for couple of minutes
- Pour the mixture into a food processor and blend it until it comes to a foamy texture
- Place in a clean container and refrigerate it
- Use within 50 days when kept in a fridge
- Wash blender before going to make this sunscreen
- You can easily get clove oil from a nearby chemist shop
- Always use pure organic aloe vera gel to make homemade sunscreen
- Don’t use homemade sunscreen with aloe vera if you develop allergic reactions to your skin
How To Apply Aloe Vera Sunscreen?
- Take one-ounce sunscreen and apply to your face and neck
- Use every day before going outdoors
Now it’s your turn, make your own homemade sunscreen with aloe vera and enjoy!